On Feb. 28, your DC 37 Delegate Assembly voted overwhelmingly to recommend our tentative contract agreement with the City of New York. The decision is now in your hands.
- The contract term is five years, five months and 12 days
- $3,000 bonus upon ratification
- Premium-free healthcare benefits for you and your dependents
- Members covered by the agreement will receive a minimum of $18 per hour
- 16.21% compounded pay increase, including retroactive pay from the first date of the contract
- City contributions to a DC 37-run Child Care Trust Fund
- Flexible Work Committee to pilot telecommuting, flex/compressed schedules, and enhanced transit benefits
- Pandemic Response Joint Committee
- An additional $50 per member contribution from the City to our Health & Welfare Fund to help address the rising costs of prescription drugs and other supplemental benefits
Important upcoming dates:
March 10 – Member ratification period begins, ballot packages are mailed out by AAA to active members covered by the agreement
March 17 – All eligible members in good standing receive ballot package in the mail
March 31 – Ballots must be received by AAA from members no later than 9 a.m.
This historic collective bargaining agreement is subject to ratification by DC 37 members in good standing who work in NYC’s mayoral agencies, Health+Hospitals, the Department of Education, NYCHA, three city library systems, cultural institutions and workers at the offices of the Borough Presidents, District Attorneys and the City Comptroller.
For members that didn’t get a ballot yet they can reach AAA at 1-800-529-5218 and request one.