Greetings DC37 Member,
If you are a DC 37 member who is a working at a Cultural Institution, the union can help you get priority vaccine appointments at the American Museum of Natural History beginning today, Friday, April 23. If you want an appointment, please fill out this form and a DC 37 representative will call you to book your appointment.
What you need to know:
* Proof of eligibility required:
- Members who are eligible by virtue of job function must bring proof of employment. This can include an employee ID card, a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, or a pay stub.
- Members who are eligible by virtue of underlying conditions or comorbidities will be asked to provide proof of NYC residence and will be asked to attest to their condition during the scheduling process.
- Members who are eligible by virtue of age will be asked to provide proof of NYC residence and proof of age.
* You will not be charged; the vaccine is completely free.
* For frequently asked questions about the vaccine, please visit https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/covid-19-vaccines-faq.pdf. #GetVaccinated.
We are working hard to make sure all of our members who want to be vaccinated, can get an appointment without hassle or stress.
As always, we thank you for your hard work during this difficult time.
President, Local 1503
Supervising Shop Foreperson—Buildings