Message copied from HR:
Dear Staff Members and Volunteers,
We are pleased to announce that we are partnering with Affiliated Physicians to administer a complimentary, onsite flu shot program again this year. Shots will be offered to all Museum staff (non-union and union), Fellows, Interns, and Volunteers at both The Met Fifth Avenue and The Met Cloisters.
Please click on this link to schedule an appointment https://www.apschedule.com/themet21. We strongly encourage that you schedule an appointment to receive a flu shot. Although walk-ins will be accepted, they will be accommodated as resources permit. Please note that reserved appointments will be prioritized.
Only a quadrivalent flu vaccine will be offered; a high dose flu vaccine (licensed specifically for people aged 65 or older) will not be available.
If you are interested in receiving a flu shot but are unable to participate in the Met’s onsite offering, we recommend that you contact your personal medical provider or visit https://vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/ to find a Flu vaccine location near you.
Affiliated Physicians will be onsite at the following times:
- Monday, November 1, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm The Met Fifth Avenue Nolen Library
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 9:00am – 5:00pm The Met Fifth Avenue Nolen Library
- Friday, November 5, 2021 8:00am – 4:00pm The Met Fifth Avenue Nolen Library
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 8:00am – 4:00pm The Met Fifth Avenue Nolen Library
- Tuesday, November 9, 2021 3:00pm – 5:00pm The Met Cloisters TBD
Participation in the flu shot program is strictly voluntary.
The Museum is not liable for any adverse effects of the vaccine. A signed waiver will be required.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.