2021 Annual Open Enrollment—Times and Locations
Below is the updated information on Open Enrollment provided by HR:
As communicated previously in Met Matters, this year’s annual Open Enrollment period will be from:
Wednesday, November 4, through Wednesday, November 18
and is your once-a-year opportunity to change or review your benefits options.
Please save the date for the following information sessions:
Information Sessions for Union Staff (DC 37)
|Thursday, October 29th||8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.||Microsoft Teams: Click|
|Wednesday, November 4th||4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.||Microsoft Teams: Click Here to join meeting|
Information Sessions for Non-Union Staff and Projectionists (Local 306)
|Thursday, October 29th||3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.||Microsoft Teams: Click Here to Join Meeting|
|Wednesday, November 4th||10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.||Microsoft Teams: Click Here to Join Meeting|
A recording of the Wednesday, November 4th information sessions will be posted to The Intranet.
One-on-One Computer Enrollment Assistance
If you want help completing your Open Enrollment task in Workday, a Benefits staff member will be in the HR Conference room on the third Floor, no appointment required.
|Friday, November 6th||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Third Floor HR Conference Room|
|Monday, November 9th||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.||Third Floor HR Conference Room|
|Thursday, November 12th||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Third Floor HR Conference Room|
|Monday, November 16th||10 a.m. to 6 p.m.||Third Floor HR Conference Room|
|Tuesday, November 17th||8 a.m. to 4 p.m.||Third Floor HR Conference Room|
Sessions at Other Museum Locations
|The Met Cloisters||Thursday, November 5th||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.||Cloisters Library|
New for 2021:
- Virtual info sessions offered later this month for both union and non-union staff
- You can use your smartphone or tablet, in addition to a laptop or PC, to complete Open Enrollment this year
- A new email box dedicated to Open Enrollment – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One-on-one enrollment sessions onsite at The Met Fifth Avenue and The Met Cloisters for union staff
You must complete Open Enrollment online through Workday if you want to:
- Enroll in or continue to make FSA deductions (Medical and/or Dependent Care)
- Enroll or continue with the Waive Credit for opting out of Museum coverage
- Add, delete, or change dependent coverage
- Change to a different plan
- Change Supplemental Life insurance
- Change Supplemental Long Term Disability coverage (non-union only)
Other questions? Please email OpenEnrollment@metmuseum.org.
Your Benefits Team
The Metropolitan Museum of Art
1000 Fifth Avenue
New York, NY 10028