First Floor Auditorium, NY
Find a New Career with the City of New York
DC 37 HIRING HALL and JOB FAIR, FEB. 11
Looking for a new job opportunity? Join DC 37 and DCAS, the Department of Administrative Citywide Services, at a Hiring Hall & Job Fair on Saturday, Feb. 11, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the auditorium at 420 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036.
More than 20+ city agencies are taking applications, including:
- Administration for Children Services
- DWCP (Department of Worker and Consumer Protection)
- Department of Environmental Protection
- Department of Finance
- Housing Preservation Department
- Department of Transportation
- Office of Technology and Innovation (formerly DOITT)
- Department of Probation
- Department of Citywide Administrative Services
Some agencies plan to meet, interview, and hire people on the spot. Others will have information on job openings and civil service tests for various titles.
Come dressed in business attire and bring your resume.
No prior registration needed– this event is open to DC 37 members and the public.