DC 37, in partnership with City Hall, will be hosting “DC 37 Vaccination Day” at Citi Field on Saturday, March 27 from 9am-7pm. All eligible, active members are welcome to join us to receive their first dose of the vaccine. If you have eligible family members, we welcome you to bring them, as well. If you are interested in joining us at DC 37 Vaccination Day, please fill out this form (HERE) and a DC 37 representative will call you to book your appointment.
What you need to know:
* To confirm eligibility, you can check nyc.gov/covidvaccinedistribution.
* Proof of eligibility required:
- Members who are eligible by virtue of job function must bring proof of employment. This can include an employee ID card, a letter from an employer or affiliated organization, or a pay stub.
- Members who are eligible by virtue of underlying conditions or comorbidities will be asked to provide proof of NYC residence and will be asked to attest to their condition during the scheduling process.
- Members who are eligible by virtue of age will be asked to provide proof of NYC residence and proof of age.
* Employees are granted 4 hours excused leave to go to their vaccination appointment if the appointment is during work hours and, upon receiving the second dose, get 3 hours compensatory time.
* You will not be charged; the vaccine is completely free.
* For frequently asked questions about the vaccine, please visit https://www1.nyc.gov/assets/doh/downloads/pdf/covid/covid-19-vaccines-faq.pdf.