DC37 2021 – 2026 Economic Agreement, Update
- Contract was ratified on March 31,2023 .
- Ratification bonus will be paid in the April 21 paycheck.
$18 per hour
Effective July 1, 2023, members of the DC-37 will earn no less than $18 per hour. This change is pursuant to the recent ratification of the DC-37 contract. You will see these rates in your July 14, 2023 paycheck.
If you have any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
- The Minimum Wage increase will be implemented by July 1,2023. It will increase from $17.50 to $18.00.
- The retro money for the 2021,2022 fiscal year will be paid on Friday June 2,2023.
- We recommend that you view your pay slip in Workday on a computer instead your phone.
- The pay slip will show each earning type by period, with a plus value representing the new rate and a minus value showing what you have already been paid.
- The data can be sorted by clicking on the headers on each column (Description – Dates – Hours – Amounts) to allow you to review by date.
- If you have any questions , after June 2nd, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a time to discuss your individualized questions.
For more information on the DC 37 Economic Contract ( Click Here )
- Stay tuned for more information .